W I S H L I S T
- Non-Perishable Food Items (canned goods, cereal, crackers, peanut butter, canned tuna, etc).
- Grocery Bags (paper)
- Toiletry Items (shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste, deodorant, lotion, disposable razors, Q-Tips)
- First Aid Items (band aids, Neosporin, anti-bacterial soap)
- Diapers and Baby Wipes (Please contact Emily for needed sizes)
- Plastic knives, forks and spoons
- Hand-held can openers
- Paper plates, cups and napkins
- Paper towels, tissues, toilet paper & trash bags
- Laundry detergent
- Brushes & Combs
- Gift Cards – to CVS, Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, Target, Sheetz, Food Lion & Martin’s for food, gas, and prescriptions
- Cell Phones
- Donated land or building for a shelter
- Car(s) with clear title
- Cleaning Supplies for Shelter: mops; dustpan and brush; disinfectant wipes; scrubbing sponges; paper towels; all-purpose cleaning spray
A Note about Clothing donations:
In times when we exceed storage capacity for the clothing, HSP will refer anyone with clothing donations to ACES (Ashland Christian Emergency Services, 798-2784), where our clients receive clothing for free.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors we now have enough of:
Other clothing, baby bottles, children’s books, tampons, Welcome Bags (for adults and children).
Hanover Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Hot line
Toll Free Hotline:
Donate now by clicking this button